Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is JUST the beginning.

Someone once told me that "Love is your souls recognition of it's counter part in another."

The Ancient Greeks believed that humans once had two sets of everything. Four arms, Four legs, and two heads. Zeus was so afraid of their powers, that he separated them from each other, and they were destined to roam this life alone, until they found their other halves. Which is how "Soul mates" came to be.

I realized very early in love, and in life that you KNOW when you find the one your supposed to be with.

This was so very apparent when I met my husband. It literally took all of three seconds for me to realize that Dustin and I were meant to be together. He was sitting on my sisters living room floor (drunk) playing with her big eyed chihuahua. I turned the corner to see him look up at me, and say "His eyes are SOOOO big" and I knew right then. I was in trouble. :)

Since that day, we've been inseparable.

This is our story, Our daily struggles. Our life. Our pursuit of happiness. All of our up's and down's.

No comments:

Post a Comment